Translate

The page currently only displays 10 most recent posts...you can use the links in the "Blog Archive" on the left-side of the page to see older posts. Thanks for visiting, and please share this blog with others.

Friday, May 6, 2016

Terrain Building

I am going to begin making terrain pieces, to use with miniature wargaming games --
I want to make my own table as well, but the plan is to start with small pieces of terrain and work my way up to making the table.  I think that most of this stuff will be generic in style, so that it can be used in more than one type of game.

To make it easier to see any pictures or videos and guides I make when creating the terrain pieces I will make a separate page in this blog, and post links to the projects there.  That way if someone is looking for a specific kind of terrain or project you can just scroll down through the list and click on the link/title and go directly to the guide for that piece without having to navigate through all the guides, etc.

I make no claims to being artistic nor talented in creating this sort of thing (actually have not even begun making a single piece yet), but perhaps seeing what I make, and the steps and items I use, may give you some ideas for making your own terrain pieces and accessories for wargaming miniatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment