Translate

The page currently only displays 10 most recent posts...you can use the links in the "Blog Archive" on the left-side of the page to see older posts. Thanks for visiting, and please share this blog with others.

Monday, April 25, 2016

Miniatures Games Links

I created another page for this blog, and labeled it "Miniatures Games"...
you should see a tab for it above (top of the page, under the blog name)...on that page I will put links to the official websites for games I am playing, learning to play or otherwise interested in playing.

I am not affiliated in any way with the producers, manufacturers or owners of those copyrighted materials, and this blog is not affiliated with nor sanctioned in any way by those companies...just need to make all that copyright stuff clear, so as to not have issues with lawyers and the like.

Right now there are only two links on the games page: one for Hordes and one for Warmachine.  I may or may not add more later; but for now those are the two I am starting with.  I haven't played any games as yet...have only bought the Battlegroup kit for the Cryx faction (Warmachine) and do not have any pieces for Hordes.  I have all the pieces in the Cryx Battlegroup assembled and sprayed with primer now, but only the Slayer Helljack is on a base, and I have started painting it.  I will get a picture of it, as a work in progress, so you can see the progress as I get the set done.

No comments:

Post a Comment